Utilising the power of compressed air, Air-Spade 2000 uncovers underground objects, utility lines, or even sensitive tree roots without harm. Featuring the high performance, patented supersonic nozzle, Air-Spade 2000 digs faster and more efficiently than competitive tools. Rugged, lightweight construction. Dead-man trigger ensures safe operation. Non-conductive, fiberglass barrel provides degree of protection from buried electrical lines. Compressed air requirements: 25 – 225 cfm @ 90 psi.
- Modular design with parts that screw together without tools
- Interchangeable nozzles sized to match air compressors from 15 to 250 scfm
- Interchangeable extensions to 2.4m and reducers to 600mm
- Ergonomic handle with thermal shield and pressure gauge
- Safety “dead man” trigger with guard
- Non conductive insulated barrel
- Hardened wear resistant non sparking stainless steel nozzle
- Proven to dig up to 50% faster than other air excavation equipment.
- Less worker fatigue / injuries than a pick or shovel (0 vibration)
- Faster and safer than hand digging
- Saves expensive hourly labor costs
- Non-damaging to all kinds of buried utilities or plant roots
Choice of supersonic nozzle 15 / 25 / 60 / 105 / 150 / 225 cfm
For more information on the Air-Spade 2000 please email us: firstname.lastname@example.org